Accommodation Audit & Inspection
We are able to work to all ABTA/FTO audit protocols or individual company’s formats. This can involve full property audits to specific areas where assistance is required.
- Fire safety and fire prevention
- Food safety including HACCP conformity and accreditation
- Pool and water safety
- Security and general public safety
- Recreational and beach safety
- Children’s area safety
Excursion/Activity Audit & Inspection
From simple sightseeing to adventure activities we are able to give detailed reports based on a ‘Risk Assessment’ approach. We have extensive experience in the safety of entertainment venues, historical sites, motorised transport and water-based activities.
Illness and Accident Investigation
IGI has many years of experience dealing with customer illness, accidents and incidents. We can offer advice from the UK or when required travel immediately to help coordinate control strategies or investigate possible causes and preventative measures.
The following are a precis of other specific services we offer:
- Crisis management
- Water quality supply and management.
- Legionella assessments
- Cruise ship safety and hygiene
- Transport safety
- Analytical testing of water and foodstuffs
- Development of documentation, policy formats and training materials
- Expert witness and liaison with insurers and legal council
We are able to offer the full remit of certificated courses by CIEH and RSPH as well as specific designed training in relation to the ABTA Health & Safety in Accomadation Technical Guide for people working in Health & Safety in the tourist industry.
We can also offer bespoke courses on request, both in the UK and overseas.