The health safety and welfare of your staff, customers and visitors is paramount. A company with a positive ‘safety culture’ is a good company.
As ex enforcement officers we fully understand how a business can feel overwhelmed by the complexity, confusion and volume of safety legislation and guidance. Let IGI help you manage your health and safety obligations in a reasonable and practical way.
Helping to develop or enhance your Safety Management Systems (SMS), carrying out all the required risk assessments and training your staff, will be the basis of our approach. We can devise audit plans, monitoring documents, departmental safety procedures and much more.
Our services also include:
- Fire Safety: Fire Risk Assessment/Inspection and Audit/Training
- Manual Handling: Assessment/Training
- COSHH: Assessment/Control/Training
- First Aid: Certificated Training
- Noise at Work: Assessments/Control
- Legionella: Assessment/Policy/Testing
- RIDDOR: Accident and Incident Investigation